Friday, May 22, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Kindergarten graduation is approaching quickly for my youngest daughter. It doesn't seem possible that we have come to this milestone already. She is so much fun to be around....very loving, witty and keeps us all on track around here! We have homeschooled her from the very beginning, so this milestone seems bigger than with my other two kids. With my oldest girls, we sent them to the local church preschool and I pretty much took it from there. With Shelby, she and I started from scratch! We had challenges along the way, the biggest of all her vision. Once we got that figured out, it all fell into place! It is just so much easier to learn to read when you can see ALL the letters the way they SHOULD be! Congratulations to all the graduates, including Shelby. You are all wonderful in God's site!

No comments: