Hello there ladies! The December KNIGHTS meeting is coming up THIS Friday, December 4th. Anyone is welcome to attend. It will be from 2:30 to 4pm at Gretna Community Church. Please plan to bring a food pantry item as we would like to donate some food this year.
· Start meeting and split into groups – 10 minutes
· Wrapping presents – 30 minutes
· Art/craft project – 40 min
· Closing – 10 minutes
Parents: please plan to stay and help out during the meeting.
We do need a little help this month with the projects.
1. Non perishable food pantry item(s)
2. Stapler(s)…….(make sure you have staples in it, please).
3. Box to wrap (shoe box, small box, etc…..no refrigerator boxes, please)
4. Wrapping paper…nothing fancy….just stuff that you have and probably won’t use.
I am looking for a few moms to coordinate some age appropriate activities for the little ones in the group as they may grow tired or not have the attention span for some of the topics this year. If you are willing to help with the little ones, please let me know as soon as possible.
See you Friday!