Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year Presents

Last year the girls were able to get their ears pierced on New Year's Day. This year, I wanted to do something special as well. So, Jason and I decided to give them dates throughout the year. I don't know if you are like us, but our intentions are always better than our application!

This year, however, I have a plan AND stickers for my calendar! I am excited about it and it is very do-able! We have three girls and two parents, so we have a rotation schedule.....just follow along and you'll get it, don't worry! January is Jason's date with #1, February is my date with #2, March is Jason's date with #3, April is my date with #1, May is Jason's date with #2 and June is my date with #3.....July through December just repeats! In 12 months, each girl gets 2 dates with each parent! No one has hard feelings because Dad took so and so out and not me...when will it be my turn, etc., etc.! After giving the present to the girls, they were very excited and anxious about when we would be putting their sticker on the calendar!

Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: