Friday, August 8, 2008

Board Game Organization

Many of you know that I like to organize things! We have recently done some re-arranging in our home and it has taken quite a bit of work to get things to where I want them to be before we start school this year. I am not exactly where I want to be yet, but I am getting there! During my process, I researched some ideas on how to organize board games as I lost the bookcase I was using to Jason's office. I found this article that talked about some great ways to help store your board games...if you are brave enough to break out of your traditional molds! Even if you aren't brave enough to do what they recommend, they have some other tips (like storing them vertically) that are very easy to do. Enjoy!
http://www.ehow.com/how_2083707_store-board-games.html

No comments: